This Hospital Tag activity & project also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Begin the game by setting up the two opposite corners of the gym as hospitals, while assigning two taggers. Choose two people as ambulance drivers, and they will use the scooters as ambulance beds (scooters are connected with a mat on top). If a person gets tagged, they must lay on the floor until an ambulance driver picks them up and takes them to the hospital. When they get to the hospital, they must do an amount of reps of a particular exercise to go back into the game.
- Review safety rules and expectations for the ambulance beds and set up
- Equipment required includes several scooters, mats, and cones
- Intended for the gymnasium
- Video is short and quick at explaining the game
- Fun for children to use the scooters