This How Do Animals Experience Pain? video also includes:
Not all animals respond to pain the same way. Thanks to the structure of the nervous systems of different living organisms, vertebrates and invertebrates experience nociception—the sensory nervous system's response to pain.
9 Views 8 Downloads
- Flip the lesson and have learners view the link at home prior to coming to class the next day to discuss and further expand on the topic
- Incorporate into a study of vertebrate and invertebrate animals, or the nervous system
- Best suited for a science or psychology class
- Comes with links to research, a quiz to check for understanding, and discussion questions
- Graphics are visually engaging