This How Do We Know about Colonial Life? lesson plan also includes:
Young history sleuths examine an inventory of the belongings of a Virginia colonist and use deductive reasoning to determine what the document reveals about colonial life. They then use a Venn diagram to compare the inventory with a partial inventory of their home and belongings.
- Model for younger learners how to analyze and draw conclusions from an inventory of belongings
- Requires individual copies of the four handouts
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Includes a teacher reference on colonial life
- The step-by-step plan also includes extension and summary activities