Here's a video that will light up your day! Young scientists learn about fluorescence by watching an engaging video in the ACS Reactions series. They also study the uses of fluorescence in microbiology, quantum dots, and forensic science.
3 Views 2 Downloads
- Have scholars research additional uses of fluorescence for homework
- Knowledge of the electromagnetic spectrum is helpful
- Pupils should be familiar with properties of light
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Diagrams and animations aid comprehension
- Easy-to-understand explanations