Don't forget to like, comment, and subscribe! With the fourth video from the digital media literacy series, scholars learn how social media stars make money by gaining subscribers. They discover how paid advertisements, product sponsorships, and fundraising provide Internet celebrities with an income.
- Invite small groups to discuss their favorite social media celebrities
- Challenge learners to find examples of product sponsorships in YouTube videos
- Requires headphones for each listener, or speakers and projection
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Eye-catching graphics make the content interesting and engaging
- Slow-paced narration is easy to follow and understand