This How to Find Your Leadership Style: Crash Course Business - Soft Skills #14 video also includes:
Leaders run the gamut from Mahatma Gandhi to Adolf Hitler. Using the 14th video from the Crash Course Business - Soft Skills series, viewers discover their personal leadership styles. They also explore how leaders play an important part of shaping a company's culture, influencing productivity and morale.
- Have small groups brainstorm a list of the greatest and worst leaders of all time
- Ask individuals to discuss their personal leadership styles
- Assumes instructors show the videos in order
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Lively, conversational tone helps with viewer engagement
- Animations reinforce subject matter