Here is another great how-to video offered by Mary Allison Cook for those who require use of a wheelchair. Cook offers tricks she has learned over the years to create a positive doctor's visit.
28 Views 13 Downloads
- Tips offered could be applied to learners with other types of physical disabilities
- Consider providing this resource as an additional reference or tool for your learners limited by physical disabilities, as some of the guidance could also translate to experiences working with a teacher
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Presenter sets the context by briefly explaining her own background and experiences
- Considers both patient and doctor perspectives