This Identifying Adjectives worksheet also includes:
Support your bright young grammarians with identifying adjectives using these simple, yet effective skills practice worksheets. Presenting with a series of 18 sentences children are asked to first circle the adjective and then write down the noun that is being described in each.
- Assign these worksheets as an in-class or skills practice exercise in the upper-elementary grades
- Extend the activity by having children write their own sentences, circling the adjectives they use
- A total of four different worksheets are included in the series
- At the top of each worksheet is a clear definition of adjectives
- Sentences involve a variety of adjectives and contexts
- An answer key is provided for each worksheet