This Independent Reading Celebration and Read-Aloud of the Myth of Pygmalion lesson plan also includes:
Let's party! Class members spend the first 25 minutes celebrating their independent reading efforts through an activity the teacher chooses. They then take a glimpse into the next unit of study, Pygmalion Myth Read-aloud and discus about the myth.s questions they have about the myth.
- Prior to the lesson, take a class survey to vote on a way to celebrate
- Final lesson of 10 in Grade 7 ELA Module 2b, Unit 1
- Expects students complete the lessons in order
- Teacher chooses the method of celebration
- Creates excitement for next lesson
- Rewards readers