Integrate a great resource into your lesson plans. The eighth video in an 11-part series explains integration and the relationship between derivatives and integrals. The relationship between a car's velocity and its travel distance helps frame this explanation.
- Have pupils create a graphic organizer comparing derivatives and integrals
- Note that while the video uses Riemann sums, it does not reference this phrase
- Learners should have expert knowledge of derivatives
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Uses same example from a prior video, which allows for continuity and a better grasp of the topic
- Animations help with understanding