This Introducing Literary Theory – A Unit Wrap-Up lesson plan also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Literary theories are lenses through which a text may be analyzed. The question in this lesson plan is how a particular literary lens can influence the reader's view of the text.
17 Views 17 Downloads CCSS: Designed
- Uses with honors or AP level classes to introduce the concept of literary theories
- Groups are assigned either a feminist, Marxist, psychological/Freudian, or mythological/archetypal perspective
- Requires copies of multiple handouts
- The handouts include a description of the theory and questions developed from that perspective