This Introducing the Struggle for Survival in the Introduction of World without Fish lesson plan also includes:
No fish? Catch a word. Scholars read World without Fish and record unfamiliar vocabulary in their word catchers. They discuss word meanings as well as root words. They answer text-dependent questions before discussing the importance of the chapter introductions.
- Contact a marine biologist for more information about effects of a world without fish
- Lesson three of 11 in Grade 6 ELA Module 3B, Unit 1
- Requires completing lessons in order
- Uses dictionaries and sticky notes
- Gives answers to text-dependent questions
- Includes both tier three and academic vocabulary