This Introduction: The Ideas of Charles Darwin lesson plan also includes:
Piece by piece ... Scholars read the text World without Fish by breaking the text into pieces. They identify challenging words and determine the gist of each section as they read. They then work together in triads to answer text-dependent questions.
- Incorporate science with the effects of introduction and depletion of species in ecosystems
- Lesson two of 11 in Grade 6 ELA Module 3B, Unit 1
- Complete lessons in order
- Uses sticky notes and dictionaries
- Includes close reading guide and with questions and answers for teacher reference