This Introduction to Angles lesson plan also includes:
Approach the lesson from the right angle. A discussion-based lesson leads helps learners understand angles in terms of rotation. Individuals use manipulatives to explore the properties of angles and learn how to name them. The lesson is the first in a series of five.
- Follow the lesson with whiteboard practice as a quick understanding check
- Begin a glossary page to record new vocabulary
- Expects familiarity with points, lines, and planes
- Provides a detailed teaching guide to direct instruction
- Includes student practice problems