We directly see only four percent of the universe. The video introduces astronomy and encourages viewers to think bigger. Starting with what science is and how we define astronomy, it then continues into the many ways astronomy has changed throughout history.
- Create a timeline of astronomy discoveries
- Use a KWL chart to better understand how much pupils already know and where you should focus instruction
- Some comments contain words not typically considered acceptable in the classroom
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Offers closed captioning in 27 different languages
- Includes connections to science, math, careers, history, and more