Determine the geometric representation to the solution of a system of linear equations. The resource shows how scholars can represent a system of linear equations as a linear transformation. The video discusses using an inverse matrix to find the initial vector. The presentation is the seventh video in a series of 15.
- Extend the lesson to include finding inverse matrices
- Use inverse matrices to solve systems of linear equations
- The class should understand what it means to solve a system of linear equations
- This is the seventh video in a series of 15
- Includes the definitions of new terms within the video
- Contains closed captioning