This Investigating Careers in Human Resources lesson plan also includes:
Recruitment, payroll, benefits, training ... human resources personnel wear many hats! Pupils research career opportunities within the HR pathway. After researching the job responsibilities, they complete a handout answering questions about salary, duties, and education requirements.
- Guide learners in creating a career scrapbook
- Have students act out one scenario from the What Would You Say? worksheet
- Requires computer and Internet access
- Includes lesson objectives
- Combines independent work, guided practice, and collaboration for a well-rounded lesson