This Investigation: Concept Mapping Fuels activity & project also includes:
After reading an article, "Fuels for Everything," collaborative groups create a concept map poster of the transportation and non-transportation fuels. This makes a strong introduction to the different types of fuels used for transportion at and for non-tranportation puposes.
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Detailed procedures guide groups through the activity
- A valuable reading handout is provided
- Part of a valuable energy unit by the Texas State Energy Conservation Office
- Adaptable to Common Core State Standards
- It would have been helpful to include a few examples of completed concept maps