This Investigation: Gas Laws in Action - Propane activity & project also includes:
- Lab & Experiment
- Join to access all included materials
Using helium as an example of propane, physical science middle schoolers experiment with and graph the relationship between temperature and volume in gases. In a whole-class demonstration, they show how molecules behave under different pressures. In the end, both Charles' and Boyle's laws are explored.
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Two pertinent activities demonstrate basic gas laws
- Supports Common Core standards in literacy for science
- An attractive lab sheet that has scientifically sound content