This Jokes, Quotations, and Cartoons in Economics lesson plan also includes:
Humor offers a great tool teach the basics of economics to scholars via video clips, satire, and political cartoons. Individuals create their own economic humor to present to the class—with the assistance of Daryl Cagel's online examples—to add some laughter to learning!
- Create teams to come up with cartoons and humor to assist those with difficulty by themselves
- Host a stand-up comic show on economics
- Be sure your class can use humor and satire sensitively in the classroom
- Resource includes web links to access economic jokes to use in the lesson
- Provides questions in the materials to use while viewing the video clip