An eye-catching learning game provides scholars with the opportunity to practice Dolch sight words. Playing against other young individuals and the computer, a kitten hops from word to word making its way to the cat bed. Results are displayed in accuracy and rate.
- Bookmark the website for pupils to easily access
- List the interactive as a May Do activity
- Encourage learners to play the game at home
- There are sound effects; turn the volume down or wear headphones to decrease noise
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Lists related games at the bottom of the results page
- Winners receive badges