Accompany a physical Geoboard or use this printed 5x5 Geoboard paper with lines for writing to explore and explain basic geometric concepts.
1 Collection 48 Views 21 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Use this Geoboard paper to record shapes made on a physical Geoboard
- Using colored pencils, create shapes by drawing directly on the paper
- Laminate a copy, pass around the sheet in a small group, and invite learners to draw shapes using washable marker
- Copies are required
- The large size of the Geoboard makes for easy and neat drawing as well as viewing
- Lines beneath the printed Geoboard enhance the assignment to include writing