This Launching the Module: Identity and Transformation, Then and Now lesson plan also includes:
Identify yourself! Learners listen to Nadia’s Hands read aloud before working in their identity journals to answer prompts relating to the story. They then look at identity using two recording forms Who Am I on the Outside? and Who Am I on the Inside? They also think about their own identities by completing External mind maps.
- Ask learners to use three words to identify themselves
- First of 10 lesson in Grade 7 ELA Module 2b, Unit 1
- Requires completing lessons in order
- Includes teaching notes and tips for instruction
- Gives answers for teacher reference