This Launching the Module: Quotes about the Middle Ages lesson plan also includes:
Pick a corner. Scholars receive a quote about the Middle Ages and then participate in a four corners activity by choosing a corner pertaining to their quotes. They then work in groups of three to discuss the bold words in their quotes. To finish, they share out words and meanings with the class.
- Incorporate with Social Studies standards
- First lesson in the Grade 6 ELA Module 2B Unit 1 series
- Order of lessons matters
- Activities include movement that requires structured protocols
- Pupils learn from one another through discussion and group work
- Includes a list of vocabulary words to teach along with the lesson