Examine the proper procedures and guidelines of Occupational Health and Safety with activities designed for high schoolers. Job seekers learn how to identify and remedy common workplace hazards, and to mitigate risk when possible.
106 Views 101 Downloads
- Incorporate the guidelines into your lab or classroom safety rules
- Include in a career or occupation unit
- Use in a career center for those starting their first jobs
- Most of the information is relevant to workplace events, but could work in a unit about informational text
- Quiz and matching activity are interesting and provide helpful information
- Much of the lesson is based on a DVD and accompanying worksheet, which isn't available