This Line Tag activity & project also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Have the class spread out on the gym floor, choosing a line to stand on of their choice. The object of the game is to stay on the line and not get tagged. The taggers and freers must also stay on the lines. If a player is tagged, they become a road block on the line, meaning no one can pass them. A freer must tap a road block to be back in the game.
- Make sure participants don't cut corners or hop over onto other lines
- Game should be played in the gym to use the lines on the floor
- Requires pinnies (jerseys) for taggers and freers
- Rounds are short allowing everyone to have a chance to be a tagger or freer
- Works well as a warm-up game or during a short PE class