This Linear Pairs: Lesson video also includes:
Place angles in a line. Part of a playlist on basic geometry, an informative video teaches pupils the definition of a linear pair and how to identify them. Using their properties, the resource demonstrates how to solve problems involving linear pairs.
- Develop a precise definition of adjacent angles
- Individuals should be familiar with supplementary angles
- The class should be able to solve linear equations
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Works examples dealing with linear pairs
- Contains link to other resources covering linear pairs