Listening is a skill, and with the help of the communication activities in this packet, class members improve their active listening skills.
45 Views 38 Downloads
- Have class members listen to a grade-appropriate news story, take notes, and then compare their notes with a partner or another group
- The lesson requires the purchase of Channing's How to Improve Your Listening Skills
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- The page packet includes a list of tips for ways to improve listening skills, activities, and lecture notes
- No link is provided to the required text; however, it is available for purchase online