Learn important science topics by exploring the hobby of gardening. A 16-lesson unit explores several science topics through the lens of gardening. Pupils learn about erosion, soil characteristics, capacity, and several other topics as they complete the hands-on activities in each lesson.
- Use as a complete unit or choose lessons that fit your objectives
- Create a vertical gardening unit to incorporate different grade levels
- Expects access to a garden area
- Includes sample student work to reference
- Offers detailed teacher guides for each lesson