This Making Fair Decisions lesson plan also includes:
Life's not fair, but decisions can be. The 17th installment of a 21-part module teaches learners about fair decisions. They use simulations to develop strategies to make fair decisions.
2 Collections 6 Views 8 Downloads CCSS: Designed
- Place pupils in groups for the duration of the lesson
- Consider starting the next lesson during this lesson based on time constraints
- Learners need materials for the activity, such as dice and spinners
- Includes probing questions to use in discussions
- Teacher guide shows where to look for mathematical practices