This Managing Change unit also includes:
"I don't want change; I want swiss!" As Willy Loman bemoans in Arthur Miller's Death of A Salesman, accepting change can be a real challenge. The aim of this session is to encourage class members to see the naturalness and inevitability of change, and to see changes as opportunities for new beginnings.
- Because the lessons are culminative, have individuals create a notebook for all the journal prompts, worksheets, and notes
- The fifth in a series of 10 resources focusing on Social, Physical, Emotional, Cognitive and Spiritual (SPECS) health
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- The 13-page packet includes four activities, detailed directions, worksheets, and journal prompts
- The numbering and labeling of the worksheets may confuse some class members