This Meeting Human Needs lesson plan also includes:
How to meet the needs of people around the globe—a question many ask. The fifth in a six-part series about human population and its effects on the globe, the eye-opening lesson includes discussion, a homework activity, and an in-class activity. All of these different exercises lead to a better understanding of the varying needs around the world.
- Assign a longer presentation time for groups and ensure each individual gets to speak
- Create a reflection activity for learners to fill out after each presentation
- Suggests visiting two websites, but the resource does not make it mandatory
- Builds public speaking skills
- Encourages critical and creative thinking while engaging in debate