This Mid-Unit Assessment: Evidence, Ideas, and Interactions in “Why Couldn’t Snow White Be Chinese?” lesson plan also includes:
The class is halfway there! Pupils complete a mid-unit assessment by answering questions in Evidence, Ideas, and Interactions in Why Couldn’t Snow White Be Chinese? Readers then work with partners to analyze the 2010 Census: United States Profile and record things they notice in their journals.
- Discuss how the census is conducted and its importance and purpose
- Lesson five of 10 in Grade 7 ELA Module 2b, Unit 1
- Requires completing lessons in order
- Gives suggestions for meeting the needs of all learning styles
- Offers tips and ideas for instruction