This Mid-Unit Assessment: Listening for Main Ideas and Supporting Details lesson plan also includes:
Pay attention! Scholars view the video"Why College Students Should Start Paying Attention to Water" multiple times to complete a note catcher. After discussing their thoughts with the class, learners watch "The Water Crisis Isn’t Global. It’s Local" and complete Mid-Unit 1 Assessment.
- If possible use closed captioning for the video
- Installment five of 10 in Grade 7 ELA Module 4B Unit 1
- Order of lessons matters
- Requires media player and speakers
- Includes answers to the mid-unit assessment
- Offers ideas for meeting the needs of struggling readers