This Mid-Unit Assessment Part 2: Beginning the Writer’s Workshop lesson plan also includes:
Writers learn about using sensory details as they revise bland sentences with more vivid language. Next, they begin writing the first drafts of their children's books, completing storyboards to effectively plan their writing.
2 Collections 5 Views 4 Downloads CCSS: Designed
- Provide a distraction-free workspace for writers by offering noise-canceling headphones and quiet writing areas in the classroom
- Lesson five of 12 from the Grade 7 ELA Module 3, Unit 3 series
- Prepare storyboard packets in advance
- Offers strategies for lesson differentiation
- Includes teaching notes for easy implementation