This Mid-Unit Assessment: Theme, Figurative Language, and Word Choice in Good Masters! Sweet Ladies! lesson plan also includes:
Time to show what you know. Scholars complete a mid-unit assessment to demonstrate their learning from the past lessons. Learners work independently to identify the theme and answer questions about Pask, the Runaway. They also examine the use of figurative language and word choice.
- Allow time to look at and discuss questions on the assessment before beginning
- Lesson 8 of 16 in Grade 6 ELA Module 2B Unit 2
- Requires completing lessons in order
- Uses 5 sticky notes per pupil
- Includes answers for teacher reference
- Assesses multiple skills and standards