Math can be delicious with a fun smoothie worksheet! Kids count the number of fruits that go into a smoothie in an activity worksheet, draw the fruit in the blender, and complete the addition problem on the side. Each page increases in complexity and difficulty.
- Create a packet with all worksheets for kids to complete between activities or at home
- Have kids add fruits and vegetables to a large felt or construction paper blender on a bulletin board
- Make a real smoothie in front of the class, and have them keep track of the number and quantity of ingredients
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Fun to complete and easy for kids to visualize