This Morals, Values, and Beliefs unit also includes:
OK, or not OK? As part of a study of morals, values, and beliefs, class members engage in a series of activities that help them identify their own moral code.
1 Collection 42 Views 22 Downloads
- Many of the worksheets and journals are used in multiple sessions; therefore, have class members create a specific folder for these materials, and have them bring this folder to each class session
- The sixth in a series of 10 resources focusing on Social, Physical, Emotional, Cognitive and Spiritual (SPECS) health
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- The seven-page packet includes activities, directions, worksheets, and journal prompts
- The labeling of the handouts may prove confusing since they have both a resource number and an activity number