This More Chocolate Candy? worksheet also includes:
Everyone knows that candy is the best part of any holiday—but which holiday's candy gives you the most bang for your buck? Analyze a chocolate heart, a chocolate bat, and a normal piece of chocolate to decide which piece of candy has the most chocolate.
- Bring in different shapes of candy for class members to measure themselves
- Assign the worksheet for homework and have learners share the way they solved the problem in class the next day
- Answer key is only available with a paid membership
- A version with a full grid is attached
- Encourages open-ended problem solving
- Connects to both Halloween and Valentine's Day lessons, making a good addition to the curriculum throughout the year