This Motion Commotion lesson plan also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Ever wonder what it would be like to be Rube Goldberg for a day? Scholars learn about simple machines and how combining them creates complex machines in a STEM activity. They use everyday materials to build machines to ring a bell along the lines of Rube Goldberg's inventions.
- Have learners research Rube Goldberg inventions and present their favorite ones
- Get pupils to brainstorm uses of simple machines in a journal entry
- Basic knowledge of physics concepts is beneficial
- Requires scholars to think creatively
- Includes questions to use during class discussions