This Motion Equations handout & reference also includes:
Use a reference page to help kids understand the difference between velocity and acceleration, as well as the formulas necessary to express them. Kids can refer to the printable worksheet to refresh their knowledge of forces, as well as to learn the concepts for the first time.
- Distribute for learners to put in their physics binder
- Laminate and hang in your classroom for easy reference
- Have kids copy the necessary information onto an index card to use during a test
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Comes with an editable version of the worksheet (attached)