This Movie Projector Cost performance task also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Small groups analyze the attendance at a movie theater and determine the amount of money made for per show. Team members calculate the number of shows it would take for a theater to make a profit after purchasing a new digital projector. They also determine other forms of revenue and costs associated with running a movie theater.
- Ask a theater manager to present information to the class about the cost to show a movie
- Lead a discussion on the different methods class members use to complete the task
- Requires individuals to solve both linear equations and inequalities
- Contains a list of assumed prior knowledge
- Includes a rubric for learners to self-assess