This Music and Sound: Introduction and Discovery lesson plan also includes:
A computer science unit on music sounds good to me. The first of eight installments in the CS First Music and Sound unit introduces the series. Scholars begin a project using the Scratch block-based coding language to gain familiarity with computer coding and pave the way for future activities.
- Use the resource to help set up a computer club
- Instructors must set up usernames and passwords for the class
- Activity requires computers with headphones and Internet access
- Video tutorial helps explain the process of coding
- Includes suggestions for how to implement class procedures