Here's an activity sure to be music to your ears. Pupils create a music composition using block-based computer coding. They add different sound rings, and then adjust the number and speed of sounds to create their composition pieces.
21 Views 20 Downloads
- Team up with a music teacher for the activity
- Each learner needs headphones
- Part of the Made with Code projects series
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Allows users to choose their favorites from among six music genres
- Provides hints throughout the project