Encourage scholars to set goals with a worksheet that offers space to write what they want to accomplish and their plan to achieve it.
10 Views 6 Downloads
- Direct pupils to keep their plans safely in their binder as a frequent reminder
- Conduct one-on-one meetings with learners to discuss their progress towards their goals
- Complete the worksheet at the start of the school year, revisit it after long breaks to refamiliarize class members with their plans
- Requires copies—one per participant
- Boosts self-awareness and self-management
- A border separates each goal and plan