This Nutrition Project activity & project also includes:
Health fanatics find their basal metabolic rate and maximum caloric intake, gather nutritional labels and pictures of foods, then create a meal plan connecting the energy values. A detailed set of instructions and calculations worksheet guides them through the process.
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Practical application of information can result in a life-long and health-promoting skill
- Provides detailed instructions for carrying out the project
- Incorporates research, writing, math computations, and art
- Several reference pages and worksheets are included
- Specifically written for Dr. Blackburn's class; in order to customize the assignment, create your own documents, imitating the instructions to better fit your classroom needs