This Order of Adjectives: Circle the Correct One worksheet also includes:
Which comes first in an adjective phrase: a word denoting a noun's quality, or a word describing a noun's function? If your elementary grammarians don't know the answer, have them review ten pairs of adjective phrases and circle the one that is written correctly.
- Have learners identify the correct adjective category for each adjective phrase
- Add to a homework packet when discussing parts of speech in class
- Requires prior knowledge of the categories of adjectives, or use of the attached page for reference
- Provides an answer key for easy assessment
- Discusses a nuanced grammatical concept that is helpful for both native English speakers and English learners alike