Does your class get confused when discussing osmosis and tonicity? Explore the relationship between osmosis and tonicity to further differentiate between the two processes. The lesson concludes with a class-led discussion about the topic.
1 Collection 11 Views 7 Downloads NGSS: Adaptable
- Play a matching game with the class to further understand the material covered thus far
- Have individuals draw visual images of osmosis to demonstrate its effects within the body
- Ensure there are visual aids during this lesson to help pupils who benefit from viewing images during the learning process
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Short and direct presentation allows the class grasp the concept quickly
- Provides the opportunity for expansion and differentiated instruction