This Paper Fortune Tellers for Exploring Upsetting Emotions printable & template also includes:
What kinds of thoughts help us to cope with problems and approach difficult situations? Support learners on the autism spectrum in exploring their emotions and considering the connection between our thoughts and our feelings using one of these paper fortune teller printables.
- Use as a way of engaging with students regarding their cognitive and emotional development on a one-to-one basis
- If students have difficulty expressing their thoughts and responses verbally, have them share information through art or photos
- If you have never used a paper fortune teller before, you will need to watch the video linked on the first page to learn how to contstruct and use one
- Three different styles of fortune tellers included
- Includes specific instructions for setting print settings