This Paraphrasing Quotes and Analyzing Visual Elements, Part 4: Investigating the Scientific Method with Max Axiom Super Scientist lesson plan also includes:
Problem solved! Readers continue their work on determining gist and paraphrasing problem-solving steps by reading section four of Investigating the Scientific Method with Max Axiom Super Scientist. Learners complete a graphic organizer to discuss Max's last step in solving a problem.
- Have pupils look at science experiments and identify the steps that compare to Max's steps
- Lesson five of 10 in Grade 5 ELA Module 2B, Unit 1
- Should complete lessons in order
- Warns not to read past page 23 due to mid unit assessment
- Includes completed organizers for teacher reference
- Suggests vocabulary words to teach with the lesson